To setup WiFi you will need to be in range of the WiFi network you wish to connect to. You may also need any network password and to have set the network to allow new connections. The instructions below are for connecting to a typical WPA secured home network, for other security methods the steps may differ slightly.
1. on the homescreen tap the arrow at the top right hand corner of the screen
2. tap Settings
3. Tap WiFi
4. tap the slider to turn on WiFi if WiFi Networks are switched off
5. Once the scanning is complete, tap the Network you wish to connect to, if the network requires a security key or password you'll need to complete steps 6,7 and 8
6. You will now be asked to sign in to the wireless network. Select the Password box
7. Enter the pre-shared security key and tap Done, if this is your home WiFi network you need to use the security key for your router. For a typical home network this is a 26 digit password made up of numbers and letters.
8. The network will now be shown in the list with connected underneath. If you have been unable to connect to the network please recheck any security passwords and whether your network has been setup to allow new connections.