Samsung Galaxy S4 is one of the strongest smartphones available. When it’s used a lot, it’s obvious that you will have the battery drain problem. It’s not only S4 every smartphone has this problem. There are people who are using their phones lightly and still complaining about heavy battery drain. For those people here are few solutions, try them hopefully these will make your life easy.
1. Enable the power saving mode.
2. Disable all the features that you are not using like GPS, NFC, Mobile data, Wi-Fi…
3. Adjust the screen brightness and lower the settings.
4. Disable the sync option OR adjust the sync duration from options.
5. Dark wallpaper may also help to decrease battery drain.